Added Weather Station for WordPress to my blog pages, the application needs the following to work:
- PHP 5.4 or greater;
- cURL extension;
- JSON extension;
- Internationalization support.
My native setup 4.6 provided by GoDaddy had 3 out of the 4, with Internationalization support missing, and thefore the app would not run.
Talking to GoDaddy techincial support, this was resolved very easily.
- Use cPanel to access your site.
- Click on ‘Select PHP version’.
- Click on the ‘PHP Version’ drop down box and select 5.6 and click ‘Set as current’, by default ‘inil’ is checked.
- Click ‘Save’ and all is done.